Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Disappear

Well, I haven't had time or a chance to post in the past few days so I must say I'm sorry for that.

But fear not. Again, barring any last minute surprises, I shall be going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow and coming back on Tuesday. I plan to audioblog at least a few times while I'm gone so come back and tune in.

I may also post from my WAP service on my phone since audioposts can take a while to download if I make them too long and you're on dial-up.

But check back. I'll do AT LEAST one audio post tomorrow. While I won't be able to respond to your comments (I may be able to but I doubt I will be able to), I will be able to read them so if you have any questions or anything you'd like me to tell you all about, let me know and I'll do it on my next audio/WAP post.

Keep tuned in, mothas!

-=The Prynce

No comments: