Thursday, August 25, 2005

"Operator, Let's Forget About This Call..."

Quick post, folks.

I'll be going to the beach this coming Monday barring any changes/flub-ups. I plan to do at least a few audio posts from down there and perhaps some short posts from a WAP email service.
All I care about is that I'm getting the fuck out of this place for a while. Myrtle Beach may be only an hour away, but it's a whole other fuckin' state of mind. I'm hoping my problems won't follow me, though the source of many of them will be with me (Don't misinterpret this as an attack on anyone. It's just a simple statement of fact.).

But before then, I hope to start a new post idea I'm kicking around that is tentatively titled "Fuck You! / Fuck Yes!".

FX is the greatest network out there right now.
It is the home of great shows like 'Rescue Me', 'Over There', 'The Shield', '30 Days', and now... two great comedies, 'Starved' and 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'.
You people need to give all of those shows a chance. Check your local guides and all. The Shield and 30 Days are presently in the off-season and FX doesn't even show re-runs, but the others are still on weekly (and repeat throughout the week) and they're worth it.
Personally, I'm partial to 'Rescue Me' as my dad is a volunteer fireman and I love Dennis Leary... So... yeah. It's a great show and very powerful (as is 'Over There') and touched with the amazing comedy touch of Leary, whom is seemingly over every aspect of the show.

So watch FX a lot and... Watch my blog. If I can ever get rid of the BS people keep putting in my life, I'll get back to posting more regularly.

But that's all for tonight. I'm tired and bed calls.

-=The Prynce

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the soure of your problems not anyone else. You cause your problems.

Anonymous said...

_______________________________
See the line let the DRAMA stop there.
It's taking up to much time and hurting to meny people.

My Disfunctional Life. said...

stop casuing more problems. you dont even know what i was talking about when i wrote the frist comment matt. i dont think preston is a bad person and in some cases he is a wonder person and i know why you are keeping up this crap. you think i'm going to hurt preston well its been over 2 years and i havent made him at his worse that you have seen in the past, so to speak. I admit i did hurt YOU in the pass and it was a mistake. i wish i wouldnt have done it but i cant change the pass i can only try to make things better now. I know that is damn near impossible with you but still. You havent made mistakes before?? I know you dont trust me and i dont blame you but you nor i are helping preston by causing more drama. if you care about him you will stop, as will i. how do you think he is probably feeling with his friend and his girlfriend fussing with ever thing they say to each other? i dont think you are a bad person even with all the shit you have called me i just think you are trying to pertect your friend. i cant blame you for that because my best friend is doing the same trying to protect me.

So this is for you and her "Let Preston and I deal with our own problems and you two stop trying to help cause its not helping its making shit worse on my part and prestons"

crystal i know you just want to help and protect me and i thank you for that. I can protact myself. You have been my friend for a long time even though we have ha our share of fights but when it comes down for it you are still my best friend.

matt preston can protect his self and he will tell me if he dont want to be with me.

crystal and matt please stop trying to help cause its just making things worse for everyone. stop the drama for everyone.

i know i'm going to get cussed out for the comment but i just want to end the drama as does preston. can we all call a trusc? please

shannon

The Prynce said...

Matt - I'd love to stop by but, of course, I won't be driving. lol. Maybe I'll take a bus to CCU or get my friend Darrell to take my by there sometime while I'm down there, though.

Regardless, I'll actually still see about giving you a call.

Hey you know that little chapel near CCU on 501? Go in there sometime and turn to the left and look under the last pew on the left side as you walk in and there's a little plastic box with some shit in it that me and Darrell put there a few months ago. It's a silly little hobby called Geocaching, but if you ever get a chance you should go find that one.

Shannon - I don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything but please use some sort of spell/grammar-check before posting on here.

----

I think I'll leave my responses to each comment at that to save myself from being yelled at, fussed at, or just plain out flipped out on.

But I do have to say that the problem isn't people defending their friends-- It's other people OVER REACTING.

-=The Prynce

My Disfunctional Life. said...

ok i spelled something wrong oh well you spell things wrong preston like the word "pregnant" but i dont say anything. anyway "WHATEVER" to everyone. Leave me alone thank you. bye

My Disfunctional Life. said...

Prynce, Are you winning that bid on Ebay? Oh and did Darrell think of any topics? I hope you win that capture card. We really need one. I'm going to see if my mom can go by Radioshack and see if they have one. lol

love ya
Shannon