Friday, November 24, 2006

The Ballad of Mister Lake

Recently I went to TGI Friday's with Darrell and Kenny.

It was a Geocacher's meet-up type thing and the three of us were talking amongst ourselves and Kenny announced, "I have to pee. I'll be back" at which point he... ya know... Went to go take a piss.

So Darrell and I are talking for no more than like two minutes when Kenny comes back, looking almost angry and he's like "Hey we have to leave soon..." which we knew as it was getting late and Darrell and I had to work that night. But we asked him why to see if it was a statement of simple fact or if something brought him to this conclusion.

Then Kenny went on to tell us that as he walked in the bathroom, one guy in there was like "Wait... Am I in the right bathroom?" and before Kenny could fully assure him that he was, another guy came in asking an incredibly similar question about the correct gender of this particular restroom.

Kenny, apparently embarrassed, left the bathroom without releasing his liquid troubles. Now I have no idea of what other people consider to be 'funny' but I thought people would think that whole bit to be at least mildly funny although embarrassing to Kenny... So I told him I was gonna post about it.

Unfortunately he isn't very embarrassed by it which sucks. He just thinks its funny.

But that, friends, is the ballad of Mister Lake... Only it isn't musical in the least.

Also, make a note that this is the first post that I remember in which I don't curse. Fuck yeah!

-=The Prynce

No comments: