Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Know What I Love?

Know what I love?

Dropping 'F-Bombs'. You fuckers tell me it isn't fucking fun and a fucking stress-relief and you'll all be fucking lying.

'Fuck' doesn't offend me. I know it should and its supposed to, but it doesn't. I can't fucking help it! I just can't fuckin' let a word have any sort of negative grip on me. 'Fuck' to me is a positive word. It describes fuckin' greatness (well... dependant on a few factors, but ya know what I mean, fuckers...) and as I just fuckin' said, it makes me feel GREAT.

You fuckers can feel free to fuckin' ignore this post. I just have a bit of stress I'm trying to rid myself of and seein' as how people read my blog and give me hell over speaking my fucking mind, I have to find other ways to... like... publically vent.

So to sum up... Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck us all.

We shall be fucked!

-=The Prynce

5 comments:

Shannon said...

BLah Blah Blah Prynce. Let it all out.
The solar and ghost weather thingy is kool.

love ya, Shannon

carrie said...

FUCK

The Prynce said...

How's THAT feel?

-=The Prynce

Shannon said...

mmmm FUCK such a fun word. lol Let me stop being stupid lol. Prynce you know THAT feels. lol

Shannon

Anonymous said...

hey dude:

no one dies a virgin, life fucks us all . . .that seems very apropos considering . . .