Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And When I'm Kissing You I Fantisize You're a Midget

I've been thinking... And I think that the next person who asks how my New Year's Eve was, I may choke them. I was working, people! And it wasn't even a fun night at work.

Anywho, not a lot going on these days... My ex from my previous post is coming back for a bit on Wednesday but its just so she can borrow my capture card so its not the best of news. That would be that she was coming because she was dying to see me... But... Nope. lol.

I was SORTA on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell again a few nights ago. But it was just him reviewing my prediction from the same show the previous year which was wrong. Who's shocked?

So... Chuck Liddell (The Ice Man) beat Tito Ortiz (The Huntington Beach Bad Boy) in their UFC rematch this weekend. And I couldn't be more thrilled. I really can't stand Ortiz and it all goes back to his blatant and unnecessary disrespect that he showed towards Ken Shamrock and the Lions Den in his rematch against Guy Mezger.
In short, I can't fucking stand Tito Ortiz and I'm tickled fuckin' pink that he lost. Great fighter, but what an asshole, ya know?

Erm... USC beat Michigan. I don't much care for Michigan but I really dislike USC. But, eh... I'll get over it... With ease. lol.

Yeah, so, I'm about to get off work now and I'm drawing a blank on what more to go over so... Check back for more posts soon I suppose, K? Maybe I'll have had an entertaining set of events to cover.

But I doubt it.

-=The Prynce

No comments: