Sunday, January 07, 2007

Vongo

I'm not becoming a corporate whore but Vongo is the best shit on this planet.
I recently saw some commercials and shit on it so I went to the site to see what was up with it and it basically comes down to this: You pay like $10 a month and then you can download any of a LARGE selection of mostly great movies that they have licenced.
They have shit like "Tommy", "Pulp Fiction", "Revenge of the Nerds", "House of Flying Daggers", and tons of other really good movies.

There are two draw-backs as I've seen thus far.
1) All of the movies have a limited licence so you can only keep them for a certain amount of time... Although most of them won't expire for months.
2) Some movies are Pay-Per-View and you have to pay like $2 to download them but there are plenty of good ones that come with the subscription.

Also, you can't burn them to DVDs or CDs so that's not too great...

But, yeah. I recommend it. Check it out, bitches.

-=The Prynce

No comments: