Friday, September 16, 2005

Phone Call

Apparently, my doctor's office has yet to call in my prescription to my pharmacy like they told me they would yesterday.

Bitches need to call it in!

Dig, I need this one thing refilled without having to go back in for a check-up because in a month or less, I'll be having to go for a check-up because of two of my other medications. That's right, bitches. I'm heavily medicated, but that's for YOUR protection. =P

But I'm seriously getting pissed. I'm about to have to call up there again and see if they're going to do it or not and while that sounds easy to most people, I have all sorts of anxiety disorders so its hell for me to do.

I hope they fucking do it, though, as I wanna go to a football game tonight, which I can't do if I'm still in the doctor's office!

Anywho, I'm gonna go call the bitches yet again. Wish me luck. I may snap.

-=The Prynce

No comments: