Monday, September 18, 2006

All I Need Is One Mic...

Ever wanted to just smack someone? Just curious...

Panthers lost and I'm personally up for forming a lynch mob to take out Chris Gamble... What a fuck up he was... He is typically a pretty good player but... JEEZE!

Work's been soooooooooooooooo easy tonight.

Squidbillies FINALLY had a new episode! Great quote from it, too... "I'm as hard as red clay! As constant as... Drinking... I'm constantly drinking!"

Ok people, pay CLOSE attention to the following...

DO NOT COME TO MYRTLE BEACH IN THE WEEKS AFTER LABOR DAY EXPECTING IT TO BE EMPTY!
Last week was SUPER busy because people think they're so fucking smart and are gonna miss crowds because they think it won't be busy these weeks... EVERYONE thinks that and that's why its so fucking crowded.

In short, you're probably not as smart as you think you are. Other people do have similar thoughts.

So who wants to see my 'special' friend that I met a few weeks ago? Everyone? GOOD! lol.
Yummm... Right? lol. And the softest and smoothest skin... And the body... Oi vey... I gotta move on, lol.
I wanna be Jewish. Not that I really agree with their theology or anything but I wanna be able to say to people shit like "... But I'm Jewish!"

In other news, "Life Is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back".

Ok well as always, I've got no idea what else to post so I'm wrapping up. But I'm doing good with posting so look for more in the next few days.

Later, bitches!

-=The Prynce

No comments: