Sunday, October 01, 2006

Teepled.

I'm incredibly bored.

I'm at work and its been a pretty slow night... I've seen slower but for some reason boredom is kicking my ass far earlier in the night. It's already after 6 AM but I'm miserable! I've been finished with everything that I can possibly do for almost an hour and now I'm like, what the fuck... I should blog.

I was watching 'Bloodsport: ECW's Most Violent Matches' earlier and it hit me that I know someone who's dating a guy who looks like Bill Alfonzo with light hair.

I'm a little bored...

Football this afternoon may kick a little ass. I'm kinda hoping to see a few ruptured spleens on the Saints' roster after today. =)

My old high school was a black hole of talent. If you're from the area and cared at all about high school sports in your day, odds are you can name a player or two that's been on some sports roster in the past decade or two.
When people come to check in at the hotel I work at and they ask where I'm from and I tell them, they're like "Oh man Dillon High keeps a good football team" which is true. But its like everyone who has a chance loses it.
Stan 'The Man' Manning was a huge star in the mid-early 90's and could have gone to nearly any college he wanted and almost certainly could have gone to the NFL in time but last I heard of him, he was working at the Waffle House in Dillon, SC.
But that's far from the end of it all. But I'm running low on time. I'll probably revisit this topic in the upcoming days.

I thought I had more time but I kinda don't. It's almost time for me to leave. Yay!

Check back tomorrow...

-=The Prynce

No comments: