Thursday, May 31, 2007

'Strange Noize', Motherfucker!

I had another blog half written and shit but decided I'd post it later. Besides, I've got fresh shit to talk about, f00z!

First off and most recent, I'm going to see the Kottonmouth Kings in August!
They're going to be at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach on the 14th of August and I'm fuckin' pumped.
If you've yet to hear these guys then you must. And if you live in the Myrtle Beach area, what better way to get a band than to see them live? And tickets are mad cheap.
If you like the Insane Clown Posse, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Humble Gods, or any of the sort then you'll love 'em. Or if you're fond of marijuana... They certainly are.

Anywho, the show's going to be Kottonmouth Kings, Tech N9ne, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Hed P.E., and Sub Noize Souljaz. Check it out. Seriously.

Its really odd that I'd find out about that, though. I was just telling Carissa a day before I found out about KMK and she was liking 'em. Then she stops by for a bit and as she's leaving, I get an email saying they're coming to Myrtle Beach. I nearly shat.

At any rate, a week after that show I'll be attending a concert by The Black Crowes also at House of Blues. Its the most I've EVER paid for a concert ticket so it'd better be a totally tits show... Seriously.
I could buy two tickets for KMK and a few beers at the show for about the same as the Black Crowes ticket...

I really and truly believe that The Drew Carey Show is one of the funniest shows to ever run.

That's about all for now, really. I foresee a post coming up about Memorial Bike Weekend, Bridget the Midget, and Mixed Martial Arts (the previously mentioned but unfinished post).

Check back, f00z.

-=The Prynce

3 comments:

jessica said...

I've def been waiting on that post about bridget......I thought it was neva gonna happen

Anonymous said...

i highly believe that both kmk and black crowes will prove to be WELL worth the five million dollars it cost for the tix. i mean...seriously...it's the black fucking crowes dude. how could we go wrong here?

::nat::

Anonymous said...

ok so reading back on these, i have to admit i suppose i was slightly mistaken about the black crowes. had they played she talks to angels and hard to handle it would have been a bit more enjoyable. regardless. fuck you. it still rocked. maybe not fifty dollars rocked...but it was an experience.

::nat::